Monday 7 August 2006

Child fool child happy

Sometimes it's hard to deal with things.
Or we think it's hard.

Sometimes we want to change everything at once.
New beginnings. They can be hard...

But the most rewarding of all
is when through loneliness you find your inner strength
once more.

and you are able to smile to yourself
once again.

You smile knowing that this strength might not be
with you tomorrow

and the new beginning might not look as new
and you might be hooked by the past again
feeling lonely

But through all these years nothing has been constant
why my mood should be?

I will long for new beginnings whenever I can.

Someone inspired me tonight.
Someone that told me:
Better to have loved and lost, than to have never loved at all.

It feels strangely nice to feel like a fool tonight
The wisdom lies in knowing what you are... and be OK with it